Club Registration for 2022
Registration for this season is now closed.
All who registered, please keep an eye on your email for further announcements.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to join the Club.
Barrie Community Tennis Club
Assumption of Risk and Waiver of Liability Relating to Coronavirus/Covid-19
This waiver & declaration must be agreed upon prior to participating in any activity at the Barrie Community Tennis Club.
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19 has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious and is known to spread mainly by contact from person to person. Consequently, local, provincial and federal governmental authorities recommend various measures and prohibit a variety of behaviors, in order to reduce the spread of the virus.
Barrie Community Tennis Club and its members commit themselves to comply with the requirements and recommendations of National, Provincial and local Public health and other governmental authorities, and to put in place and adopt all necessary measures to that effect. However, Barrie CommunityTennis Club cannot guarantee that you will not become infected with COVID-19. Further, participating in club activities could increase your risk of contracting COVID-19, despite all preventative measures put in place.
BY PARTICIPATING IN BARRIE COMMUNITY TENNIS CLUB PROGRAMS, YOU ARE HEREBY CONSENTING TO ALL OF THE BELOW LISTED RISKS AND OBLIGATIONS.
- I acknowledge the highly contagious nature of COVID-19 and I voluntarily assume the risk that I could be exposed or infected by COVID-19 by participating in Barrie Community Tennis Club’s activities. Being exposed or infected by COVID-19 may particularly lead to injuries, diseases or other illnesses.
- I declare that I am participating voluntarily in Barrie Community Tennis Club’s activities.
- I declare that neither nor anyone in my household, have experienced cold or flu-like symptoms in the last 14 days (including fever, cough, sore throat, respiratory illness, difficulty breathing).
- If I experience, or if anyone in my household experiences any cold or flu-like symptoms after submitting this declaration, I (will not attend any of Barrie Community Tennis Club’s activities, programs or services until at least 14 days have passed since those symptoms were last experienced.
- I nor any member of my household travelled to or had a lay-over in any country outside Canada, or in any Province outside of Ontario, in the past 14 days. If I travel, or if anyone in my household travels, outside the Province of Ontario after submitting this declaration, I will not attend any of Barrie Community Tennis Club’s activities, programs or services until at least 14 days have passed since the date of return.
- I agree to the requirements and recommendations of National, Provincial and local Public health and other governmental authorities and to those special safety regulations put in place by Barrie Community Tennis Club as it pertains the COVID-19 Coronavirus and to adopt all necessary measures to those effects.
- I agree that, by filling out and signing this waiver and agreeing to the terms and conditions set out in it, I am giving up my legal rights to sue Barrie Community Tennis Club and its n the event that I contracts the COVID-19 Coronavirus.
This document will remain in effect until Barrie Community Tennis Club as per the direction of the national, provincial and local government and health officials, determines that the acknowledgments in this declaration are no longer required.